Joining DIY & Craft LINKY parties are a great way to share your techniques, tips & howto’s and learn new ideas from others. We’re building a collection of CRAFT & DIY LINKY PARTIES around a range of themes. The party that opens this week is THEMED Mothers Day’. We also feature linky parties below with other themes.
1. As long as a ‘how-to’ section is in your article, it qualifies, AND LINK IT UP BELOW. Show us what you’ve been working on for MOTHER.
2. You can also join the Linky party for SPRING & EASTER DIY, Home Decor and Craft projects, the one on STAIRS AND STAIRWELL MAKEOVERS, or the GENERAL DIY, Home Decor or Craft linky party, if you’ve been working on other ideas. Email me if you want to suggest a future party theme.
FEATURED CREATIVE CREATIONS
Before we head over to the new parties, I’d like to feature 4 submissions to our linky parties that are just fabulous, beautiful and inspiring:
Designer Side Table
RECYCLED GARDEN WASTE AT ITS BEST … transformed into this
Great RECYCLING project by Amanda, from ‘Simply Homemade’ blog
Can you imagine that Amanda has 5 kids … and find time to make absolutely amazing recycled furniture like this sliced wood branch side table??!! I adore this handmade designer table, and she’s an inspiration to us all.
2. How to make Faux-Vintage Children Books.
Lauren from ‘My Wonderfully Made’ shows us new ideas on how to make something look old and adorable!
Check out her bunny children books, as novel items to go with your Easter decoration
1. How to make Pro Paper Lanterns with simple Markers
By Creative Mind. Beautiful ~ what else can I say?!
Oh, and … easy to make.
4. ABC Board with Funky Painted Letters
I love how these letters came out. Simple wooden craft letters painted whimsically with polka dots and stripes, and made into a ‘learn the ABC’ board for a kids play room. Well-done, Ms Muffin!
Find the how-to at Muffins and More.
My Contribution to Mothers Day Party
Here are a few ideas that make suitable handmade mothers day gifts and cards.
Modern Tote Bag
Free Sewing Pattern
To find the rest of our collection of free tutorials for Mothers Day, click here:
2. MOTHERS DAY (link up below)