Amazing what you can do with old zippers. The contemporary handmade jewelry trend with vintage zippers has been a craze for years now. Still, I do spot new jewelry designs still today.
Sure you’ve seen our ‘Zipper Jewelry’ -tutorial before. It was simple back then. Today I want to show you the added sophistication that has resulted from this being an ongoing trend.
Here’s collective inspiration to transform your stash of zippers into wearable jewelry.
Handmade Zipper Jewelry Designs
Vintage Zipper Jewelry Making Supplies
- Jewelry Making Supply 1: Recycled zippers, needle and thread – in your stash. Only vintage zippers please, as there’s no point in buying new ones to make vintage zipper jewelry.
- Jewelry Making Supply 2: Sewing Machine (best choice)
- Jewelry Making Supply 3: Fabric Glue
- Jewelry Making Supply 4: Jewelry Wire
- Jewelry Making Supply 5: Jewelry Making Supplies (Set)
- (This combi-set of plyers and wire is really good value; learn more/purchase at Amazon)
- Jewelry Making Supply 6: Felt for Craft Activities
- Jewelry Making Supply 7: Magnifier Lamp
To learn more, click the links. While these are affiliate links, no purchase is required. Although we appreciate it if you use them to buy your supplies.