Sunday and … nothing to do??? Well, you don’t need to bring the ‘Cat in the Hat’ in the house for entertainment. You can just embellish a wooden heart frame.
DIY Wooden Heart Frame
What you’ll need for this Valentine frame:
- Foam hearts
- white glue
- a picture of yourself, a lovely photography, or some Valentine verses
- 30 minutes
Step by Step tutorial
- Lightly sand the picture frame, if needed.
- Dust with a damp cloth
- Lay out your red and white hearts onto the wooden frame till you get the design you love
- Now glue on the hearts and the sequins.
- Some foam hearts are already sticky and you just have to peel the back off.
- Put your Valentine photo or poem in the frame
- Wrap it and give it to the one you love the most.
Great craft for preschool & kindergarten kids. Suitable for all kids under age of 12. Home or school project.
Other Valentine Day Crafts for Kids
Decorated Wooden Heart Frame
Tiny Paper ‘I Love You’ Garland (or use other famous love quote)
3 Valentine Cards: Easy, Intermediate & Advanced
Handmade Valentine Cards Ideas
and for moms running out of time, I’ve added:
Free Downloadable Valentine Cards for Kids
Other Valentines Day Crafts
Love Book – Free Modern Scrapbooking Template
Valentines Day Crafts: Candy Boxes (video tutorial)
Handmade Scrapbooking Valentine Card – Envelop – Absolutely gorgeous! (see picture)
Painting Real Heart Art For Valentines Day (originals now all sold, but hopefully still inspirational)
Digital Valentine Craft
Free Font for Valentine Greeting Cards
Valentine’s Day Backgrounds — makes great wrapping paper too
Easy to Make Valentine’s Card – Photoshop Tutorial