I’m in love with Anthropologie’s current New Arrivals. Check out Anthropologie’s Javanica Tote Bag for Spring…!
It is another clear example, that a tote bag does not have to be boring and boxy.
Check out these pictures of it.
Anthropologie Javanica Tote Bag – Details
Pay attention to these details:
- 1. I love the rounded corners of this square shape bag. As well, it’s a really good size that will hold lots of stuff: Its dimensions are 37 cm high, 52 cm wide, and 6 cm deep. Apparently it has 3 inner pockets and a snap closure, to keep things in order on the inside.
- 2. It’s a thick cotton on the outside, and has a cotton lining as well. This makes the bag casual and washable.
- The happy large print on the cotton lends itself very well to hand embroidery. This makes the bag unique!
- 3. The side panels have been corded and tied, to help the rounding of the bag. Note how the top of the bag has been trimmed with zigzagged faux leather trim.
- 4. Lovely handles, with a ribbon detailing the faux leather straps. The handle drop is just over 21 cm, which gives the bag a swinging nature.
- 5./6. You can see clearly how the ties are finished with red threaded fabric surrounding the golden end bead. As well, you can see how the corners of the tote have been rounded and how the sides are made from a separate stretch of fabric.