What an easy crochet infinity scarf pattern! I can not think of a simpler one, in fact. And doesn’t she look great in it!?
Yarn for Your Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
Depending on your actual yarn choice and hook size, you could make this easy infinity scarf in an hour or two.
So, if you received a new coat for Christmas, take advantage of the year-end/January yarn sales, and get yourself 2 skeins of worsted weight yarn. Then, with a cup of tea, and snug with a blanket on your lap, make this.
Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna Choice – Buy on amazon* Honey acrylic yarn – 3.5 oz./170 yards (100 g/ 156 m). This is a an easy-care, silky-soft premium basic available in a kaleidoscopic range of beautiful, expertly-coordinated shades. A portion of the proceeds are donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
*Affiliate link. Thank you for purchasing through my links. I get a small commission if you do, at no extra cost to you.
Hook size: Normally, it is recommended to use US #9 (5.5 m) knitting needles with this yarn, but to make this a really loose fabric, you should go up a couple of notches, like US hook size #N US (9mm).
Make Your Free Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
The ultimately easy, really nice beginners crochet infinity scarf pattern:
- STEP 1: chain 33 stitches. Turn your work.
- STEP 2: Make 72 rows of dc’s (double crochet).
- STEP 3: cast off, weave in ends, and stitch the short sides together, optionally with a twist.
That’s it in a nutshell.
Free crochet stitch tutorial: How to Double Crochet.
More Free Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Trendy Chunky Infinity Scarf Knitting pattern
- Spring Fashion Free Easy Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Free Easy infinity scarf crochet pattern- Broomstick stitch
- Easy Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern – Wave Stitch
- https://www.finecraftguild.com/spring-fashion-free-infinity-scarf-pattern – herringbone stitch
- Luxurious Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern – with hoodie
- 22 more beautiful free scarf patterns, in lots of different styles and you’ll love them all. Trust me, and check ‘m out…