Are you enjoying strawberry week? This is Day 3: dress yourself in strawberries with these cute strawberry hair clips, made from ribbons.
Lovely Strawberry Hair Bands – Pins
Adorable strawberry ribbon hair clips,
more lovely than a strawberry hair band.
All you need is:
- 5/8" Red Swiss Dot Grosgrain Ribbon,
- 3/8" green grosgrain ribbon
- 3/8" red grosgrain ribbon,
- glue and scissors,
- plus some plain hair barrettes, of course.
My Quick 1,2,3 How-to:
Fold, cut and glue your strawberry onto a plain hair clip, and you’re good to go.
Let it dry before you wear it, okay?!
I know, I just love these also!
image credit | tutorial at : Pink Tea
Tip: if you prefer to wear hair bands over hair clips or barrettes, simply glue the strawberries onto a hair band. Rest assured, it will be LOVELY!
Strawberry Crafts Schedule
- DAY 1 OF STRAWBERRY CRAFT WEEK: Strawberry Earrings
- DAY 2 OF STRAWBERRY CRAFT WEEK: Strawberry Crochet + Knitting Patterns
- DAY 3 OF STRAWBERRY CRAFT WEEK: Dress Yourself in .. Strawberry Nail Art.. and .. Strawberry Hair Pins
- DAY 4 OF STRAWBERRY CRAFT WEEK: Strawberry Sewing Pattern
- DAY 5 OF STRAWBERRY CRAFT WEEK: surprise …