5 Fabulous Features of Last Week’s Linky Party
Gorgeous, Unique Toddler Sweater
The center flower design makes this into a happy yet unique knit garment. I love the way the sleeves keep on extending the same pattern, so that you can extend them a bit as the child grows older, without ruining the overall design of it. Kids at that age grow fast, after all!
By Laura from PeaceButNotQuiet.com
btw. In case you guys don’t know Zoe Mellor yet, she is an amazing knitwear designer and has several pattern books. Check her out!
A fun Wooden Monogram
Jicama Root Salad
In case you wonder… it’s from Mexico! That’s why this salad looks so sunny & healthy!
By Kaci from Tales of an Ordinary Housewife
DiY Solar Garden Lights
These were designed for a 4th of July party, but you can adjust these to be for any day of the year. Fabulous recycling and green DIY project that just OUGHT to be featured here! Well done!
By from H2obungalow.com
How to Make Bread
An absolutely great post by Holly on Holly’s Helpings about bread-making! Learn everything you need to know to create delicious looking bread like this!!
Now… IT’S TIME FOR A PARTY
Linky party 80.
Please post your articles in the right party. No stuff for sale, no other linky parties. Thank you so much for linking up and for linking back to our blog, ideally from your sidebar/within the article. I can’t wait to come visit you and check out what you have made.
Thank you for sharing!
Recipe Linky Party
How To Link Back to the Party
1. Linking back to the party is the only real party rule and thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
Or as I just read, so cutely…
1. No Link Back, No Feature. Boo.
2. Follow The Fine Craft Guild. (See below and in the right menu bar.)
3. Be a social butterfly and have fun.
Follow me !!
- My latest Social Media is GOOGLE +. Connect with me here!!!
- Signing up for our NEWSLETTER, brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get an (infrequent) newsletters.
- Follow us @ FACEBOOK
- Follow us @ TWITTER
- Follow us @ PINTEREST.
- and/or just come back to the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO connect with you! Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!