Everyone still on vacation??? I am, and having a blast. I made this dress, by hand!!, just before we left, and am wearing it today. It looks fabulous on. I have to show it to you one day…
Next week I’ll do a bunch of features again, but today, I just want to feature 1 entry of last week, that I think is fabulous:
This Gentle Love Quilt
By Windsorandmain.com – “low-volume-love”.
This snuggly soft and low key quilt wants to make me start making quilts. Gorgeous. No pattern featured, but I am sure you could ask her for one. Seems like such a nice blogger… Her name is Kim. Tell her I sent you.
Before, we begin to party, I thought to just show you a couple of super summer craft & diy ideas that are too great not to highlight to you once again:
- Back to School Notice Boards
- DIY Pottery Barn Stratton Bed with Drawers knockoff
- Herringbone Infinity Scarf :: Free Knitting Pattern
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers – Advanced
- DIY Party Tiaras
- Everything Back-to-School
- Caffee Latte Popsicles
- Home Organization with Baskets
Now… IT’S TIME FOR A PARTY
Linky party 79.
Please post your articles in the right party. No stuff for sale, no other linky parties. Thank you so much for linking up and for linking back to our blog, ideally from your sidebar/within the article. I can’t wait to come visit you and check out what you have made.
Thank you for sharing!
Recipe Linky Party
How To Link Back to the Party
Linking back to the party is the only party rule and thank you for doing so. In-post (or sidebar) is best. A text link (Fine Craft Guild) in your post is fine!
Follow me !!
- My latest Social Media is GOOGLE +. Connect with me here!!!
- Signing up for our NEWSLETTER, brings you a huge list of all fabulous free patterns that I’ve collected over the years. And you’ll get an (infrequent) newsletters.
- Follow us @ FACEBOOK
- Follow us @ TWITTER
- Follow us @ PINTEREST.
- and/or just come back to the BLOG, Fine Craft Guild. I LOVE TO connect with you! Thank you, my lovely readers, for being there!