We feature a lot of **** bags **** (and free patterns to make them), but this little pouch for your iPhone | iPad earbuds is not one of them, … yet. Well, we’re adding it today.
Seems like a simple pouch, but .. oh the details:
- It’s tiny so you cant be tempted to put anything else in it.
- It has a tag so you can attach it to your belt or handbags | backpacks,
- It has a zipper so your iPhone headphones | earbuds can’t fall out.
- As you will be making it, it comes in your own favorite fabric.
- It’s a good free sewing pattern with step-by-step illustrations.
I love little creative projects like this, because….
- They make fabulous gifts: Christmas, Mothersday, Fathersday, birthdays, etc.
- They are fun projects to embellish. Think embroidery monograms or an owl applique).
- They are portable and so you can do the fine finishing when you are on-the-way, waiting somewhere for someone.
BTW. did you know that you can now buy the latest iPads on Amazon? Check this out: Apple iPad MD328LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White) NEWEST MODEL … 4.5 star rating by 322 buyers.. Well, that’s a recommendation and a half.
Of course, they sell all the iPad accessories also. But NOT this little pouch. You can make that all on your own!
Shop Amazon’s Kindle Accessories Store
More Bags Sewing Patterns
At FineCraftGuild.com, we have loads of bags with free sewing patterns. Check them out!