If you are going with a group to a Halloween party or trick-or-treating, it is fun to plan ahead and attune your costumes so you all belong together. Here are some fabulous Group Halloween Costume Ideas:
- ABBA Group 70’s *
- Beatles costumes *
- Cupcake costumes *
- Animal costumes, such as a group of giraffes, * or more spooky: black cats. Complement this feminine black cat suit costume * with some face painting or a mask and you’re done.
- Group of Disney character costumes *
* : ready-made Halloween costume to buy
** : make your own
Be sure to check our other Halloween costume ideas as there are several other themes that lend themselves to becoming group outfits.
How to Put the Group Costumes Together
Decide on a color scheme, a style and most often a brand or maker.
For example, the feature image has ABBA is white costumes, with yellow and blue accents. Works very well and is easy to do also. You all might already have some pieces for your ABBA group costumes at home. The example here below, however has really fun pink hippy fabric for her dress. That has to be matched with the accessories in color and style of the two men also. And of course, both girls should wear similar dresses. Click the image to see details.
( #ad – meaning I will earn a small commission if you purchase, without you paying more. Thank you for using my link.)
Other Halloween Costumes, besides these Group Halloween Costume Ideas:
- Baby & Toddler Halloween Costume Ideas
- Girl Halloween Costume Ideas
- Boy Halloween Costume Ideas
- Women Halloween Costume Ideas
- Men Halloween Costume Ideas
- Couples Halloween Costume Ideas
- Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- Pet Halloween Costume Ideas .
First published September 23, 2009. Updated February 19, 2022.