Hello Everyone. It’s really summer where we are. So, how about we celebrate that today with sharing garden and gardening projects. I want to know what you have done to spruce up your outdoor spaces, and how your (organic) vegetables are doing on your patch and what you are doing about snails and slugs, as well as using recycled materials to keep everyone and everything happy and buoyant this summer.
Here’s a shortlist of DIY PROJECTS that we have featured over the years:
Out of these two categories, here are some highlights for your summer Garden or Patio:
- DIY Cement Planters – plant in style
- DIY Fire Pits – stay warm and entertain
- DIY Garden Fences – awesome backdrops & privacy screens
- DIY Irrigation System – use recycled materials to water
- Recycled Cans :: Butterfly Crafts – use recycled materials to craft & beautify
- 5 Vertical Vegetable Garden Ideas – big impact how-to for small spaces.
Time for a Party: Garden Projects to DIY
And now I want to hear yours. Share your outdoor furniture and Garden projects to DIY. It does not matter if you wrote about it last year or last week. I appreciate it if you stay on topic in the first party. Post all your other crafts, DIY & decorating projects in the second party, below the first one, okay?! Link ‘m up!
Remember: the only party rule is that you must link back to the party, or this blog.
As well: please do not link up Etsy/things for sale nor your own linky parties. That’s Bad Karma, and/or I will remove your link.
General Crafts DIY Party