I trust you are all cleared up on the details of my free sewing pattern of that ancient womens top that’s now so popular (aka the bina wrap)? Olay!!
Once you made that womens top, I have another fabulous free sewing pattern for a Fall Fashion 2012 designer jacket. It’s a kimono–inspired jacket that actually so Western, so L.A., (and so me). Bookmark / Share/ Tweet / Pinterest this page, as you will want to make this fashion top also.
Fall Fashion Designer Jacket … Details
- Jacket has A-symmetric opening, and interestingly cut back
- 3D Pockets that come out of the jacket’s seams
- Double-layered sleeves… for fun
- Jacket just the right length to make you look slimmer
- Spaghetti-tied sides to shape the jacket and adjust the fit (for after that lunch, ha ha… )
- While an ‘intermediate’ pattern, still easy enough to make. Let’s put it this way, it’s worth any learning curve on your part, as it is so beautiful.
- A womens top that can be worn as a jacket or on its own
- It is perfect for now for Fall and the Winter months ahead. Yes, you can work a bulky scarf over this, and pair it with boots and skinny jeans. Relaxed yet sophisticated. No wonder Naomi Campbell loved it when she was gifted one of these jackets…
Sewing Supplies Needed
This intermediate pattern is a detailed pattern, that comes in sizes 34-46. Note: this jacket sewing pattern includes seam allowance.
Download your free sewing pattern for this kimono-inspired womens jacket here: burdastyle.com/pattern_store/patterns/naomi
image credits: naomi