A quick kids Valentines craft that costs less than a dime! Dare I say this is a cute Valentines greeting card aka large candy tag featuring Dr. Seuss’ Cat in the Hat. It will result in some loving gift giving. Perfect Valentines for a boy to give away, although I do know a husband who still like Dr. Seuss… Do you?!
I also personally quite like Dr. Seuss, and you might recall these wonderful Dr. Seuss wall decals I featured, with some of his most insightful quotes.
Dr Seuss Valentines – Free Printable Valentine Cards
- This is a 4 x 5” card, in high resolution. You could choose to put 4 to a page.
- Simply click the image above to download your larger-file greeting cards.
- Optionally: punch a hole in it and with a little ribbon wrap it around a candy bar.
- Or, even simpler: use some washi-tape or Scotts tape and stick it on.
- Be sure to have your youngster sign it in person! — this is ALL THE FUN of it!
Article first published in Jan 2013. Updated 2016, 2022.