I have been browsing through my soap making book lately, so I thought to make my contributions for this now 7th DIY Tutorial carnival about SOAP MAKING.
My soap making experiments have been just for fun. I’m still at the beginner’s level. So you can expect my soap making tutorials to be just that: FUN ‘N’ EASY.
Yes, this is already the 7th DIY Tutorial linky party!
As per usual, I stay pretty focused, and just publish…
1. HOW to submit & policies
2. WHERE you can add your project.
My contributions to Party #7
DIY Tutorial Linky Party #7
Policies & How to Submit
1. Your beautiful and successful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft project tutorial is very welcome: lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. Each week you can submit one or more new projects. Do not link to items for sale directly (e.g. Etsy). If you want to advertise on our site, contact us. It’s pretty cheap.
2.& Include the link to your specific post (instead of the main page of your blog!!!!) and offer a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. So that anyone can find us from your blog and to get some link love, please link to FineCraftGuild.com & it’s party pages with either a text link or a link button. This can be from your home page’s blogroll or equivalent, or within each post that you are linking to each party.
4. Would be nice: Leave us a comment.
5. Would be nice: To give all participants some traffic, do visit at least 2 other blogs in the party, browse around, and get the conversation going. We all like comment-love, so give some and get some.
6. Suggestion: bookmark or keep the link to this blog so you can easily find us again next Wednesday for a fresh new tutorials link party.
7. Please leave a comment after you link up.
Pssst: I don’t like to be a cop so please do stick to these policies (1-3 are mandatory). Links that do not match policies will be removed from the party, but can be resubmitted in accordance with the policies.
Our submitted craft to this party is featured in various craft parties .
** TIP ** : bookmark this site!!
so that you can easily find it again next week Wednesday
to post your latest and greatest craft project tutorial again.