I have been enjoying these linky parties tremendously, as I feel like I’ve found so many like-minded friends. Thank you all so much for your weekly contributions. I love them.
I also have found a lots of ‘lollipots’, i.e. your websites/blogs by the lovely folks who enter their tutorials into the party here. They are invariably loaded with fun and interesting craft info and ideas. I love these also.
This is the already the 6th DIY Tutorial linky party.
As per usual, I separate my own contribution in terms of a DIY Craft Tutorial from the actual Mclinky post, so that you don’t have to stroll down for an hour before getting to the place where you get to place your link.
So, in this post:
1. HOW to submit & policies
2. WHERE you can add your project.
My contribution to Party #6
Recycled Child or Baby Sock turned into Awesome iPod Holder (Free Pattern)
DIY Tutorial Linky Party #6
Policies & How to Submit
1. Your beautiful and successful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft project tutorial is very welcome: lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. Each week you can submit one or more new projects. Do not link to items for sale directly (e.g. Etsy).
2.& Include the link to your specific post (instead of the main page of your blog!!!!) and offer a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. So that anyone can find us from your blog and to get some link love, please link to FineCraftGuild.com & it’s party pages with either a text link or a link button. This can be from your home page’s blogroll or equivalent, or within each post that you are linking to each party.
4. Would be nice: Leave us a comment.
5. Would be nice: To give all participants some traffic, do visit at least 2 other blogs in the party, browse around, and get the conversation going. We all like comment-love, so give some and get some.
6. Suggestion: bookmark or keep the link to this blog so you can easily find us again next Wednesday for a fresh new tutorials link party.
7. Please leave a comment after you link up.
Pssst: I don’t like to be a cop so please do stick to these policies (1-3 are mandatory). Links that do not match policies will be removed from the party, but can be resubmitted in accordance with the policies.
Our submitted craft to this party is featured in various craft parties.
Click on the image to enter our world of summer craft. Or, simply see yesterday’s post and get yourself 5 free vintage sea shell prints for your beach cottage interior design.
** TIP ** : bookmark this site!!
so that you can easily find it again next week Wednesday
to post your latest and greatest craft project tutorial again.
YOUR contribution to Party #6
Party closed? Click here for our next DIY .Tutorial linky party.