This is the 16th DIY Tutorial Linky Party. In this post: 1. HOW to submit & policies 2. WHERE you can add your project.
My contribution to this Craft DIY Party
|Our BRAND NEW
100+ free tutorials
Many more ideas.
To celebrate it even further, tomorrow I will post a freebie Halloween specialty paper, that I’ve designed for you (me) to download and print. It will be featured on the home page.
It’s a large sheet, 11x 17, so you get to make many, many Halloween craft & party projects. Of course, you can print it also regular size, and as you’ll have a lot of pixels to play with, you can vary the polka dot sizes also, for a nifty effect.
Please show me your projects that you’ll make with this, okay?!
DIY Tutorial Party Policies
1. Beautiful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft tutorials welcome! Lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. No items for sale. Submit 1+ new tutorials.
2. Link to your tutorial (not main page) + add a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. Link back with button or normal link; Blogroll or equivalent, or within each tutorial that you are linking to each party.
4. Visit others + Comment here. Tell me which you visited in your comment below. Share your favorites. I showcase contributors as well as projects with cute pix.
5. Return Next Wednesday, to learn & to contribute. Let’s share.