Today I want to feature TOP PICKS from recently submitted DIY CRAFT TUTORIALS entries in the Fine Craft Guild parties. In reality, there are probably 50+ projects that I really admire, and these are just 10 of them. In future, I’ll pick some ‘highlights’ a bit more frequently, so as to showcase more of your excellent tutorials.
The ’10 TOP PICKS’ will be followed by THIS WEEK’S CURRENT TUTORIAL LINKY PARTY, #15.
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: BEST RECYCLED JEWELRY
Recycled Tennis Ball Bracelet. Absolutely my nominee for most creative use of recycled materials. If all tennis balls could become so cute
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: RUG STENCILING
this Peppy Paisley Rug
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: COOKING CRAFT
Coolest Nemo Cake that I have ever seen ~ outlandishly creative.
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: KITCHEN PRINCESS
Lovely ruffled, but handy dandy layered towel apron. Perfect gift
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: KITCHEN TRANSFORM: WHITE
Inexpensive Kitchen Makeover with Paint. This job makes you want to buy a ghastly looking kitchen, just so you can do it up and be proud of it. One to file.
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: MANTEL PIECE TRANSFORM: WHITE 2
Fireplace Make over. Not only for kitchen cabinets, white paint does miracles, everywhere in the house
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: VERY GOOD COFFEE-TABLE MAKE-OVER
Gorgeous Coffee Table redo. A very good coffee-table make over.
9. DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: BEST (EDUCATIONAL) KID CRAFT
Pillow to Teach your kids how to read the time. Fun and functional. Good looking and easy to make. Well done!
DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL: FREE DRESS PATTERN
Free dress patterns are hard to find and this one is a fine & fun one.
This was hard, to just stick to ten. There are sooo many great tutorials featured, that every time I look at one of these overview pages, I am instantly inspired. I hope you are too.
OK. Time for the current party:
My Personal Contribution to this Craft Party
Homemade Peacock Halloween Costumes: Adult Woman & Pet – one of many adorable Halloween costume ideas featured last year. Click link to have a look at them all..
DIY Tutorial Linky Party #15
Featured Craft Blogs
If you are featured in my 10 Best DIY & Craft Tutorials line up, go ahead and show it off…
Here is a Badge, just for you, to post on your website. It will link back to this post here.
Policies & How to Submit
1. Your beautiful and successful ‘Do It Yourself’ or craft project tutorial is very welcome: lovely & unique furniture, your latest creations in jewelry, fabulous home decor projects you’ve undertaken, DIY clothing, etc. Each week you can submit one or more new projects. Do not link to items for sale directly (e.g. Etsy).
2.& Include the link to your specific post (instead of the main page of your blog!!!!) and offer a short description of your DIY tutorial.
3. So that anyone can find us from your blog and to get some link love, please link to FineCraftGuild.com & it’s party pages with either a text link or a link button. This can be from your home page’s blogroll or equivalent, or within each post that you are linking to each party.
4. Leave us a comment.
5. Would be nice: To give all participants some traffic, do visit at least 2 other blogs in the party, browse around, and get the conversation going. We all like comment-love, so give some and get some.
6. Suggestion: bookmark or keep the link to this blog so you can easily find us again next Wednesday for a fresh new tutorials link party.
Pst: Leave a comment after you link up.
Pssst: I don’t like to be a cop so please do stick to these policies (1-4 are mandatory, and the rest is really nice to do!!!).
Links that do not match policies will be removed from the party, but can be resubmitted in accordance with the policies.
** TIP **
Feature this party on your site + bookmark it!!
This way you can easily find it again each Wednesday to post your latest and greatest craft project tutorial over and over again.
YOUR contribution to Party #15
1. MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE: ART w A HEART
Design Angel Offers Complete Miracle Room Make-over for Cancer Recovering Friend, beautifully humanitarian.