I promised last party that I’d show off those party visitors who leave comments and visit others in the party. Today is the day. I’d like to showcase two people who frequent our party who actively go out of their way to visit others, and their expertise in crafts & DIY design.
Want to be featured also? Do as they do and follow others in our parties and leave us a comment with whom you have visited.
If you haven’t visited Terry’ s blog yet, you must. Particularly if you love natural and artistic use of textile and yarn. You will be in for a delight! Her work is stunningly beautiful, and ranges from naturally dyed silk scarves, to nori felted arm warmers to lots of nature- embellished hand-bound books. All refined and special. She shows us a tutorial with many pictures on how to make this hand-dyed and hand-bound book.
Do visit Terrie’s blog!
3. DIY Decorative FALL Blocks
She tells the tale of how to scrapbook these delightful, but DIY letter blocks. Simple and sweet. Make your own words, use her method. Check it out.
As you know, I visit each and every one of you who join me here at the party. So I know all of your fabulous ideas submitted, beyond the two projects mentioned above. So let me feature another 6 here, that I think are worthy of you visit also.
1. Hexagon Star Quilt Pattern
2.Winter Wreath – How-to
3. Linen Pillows – Super-easy Sewing Pattern
by The Concrete Cottage (https://theconcretecottage.blogspot.it/2012/11/pretty-napkins-make-even-prettier.html)
2 cloth napkins with words like ‘Thank you’, ‘Thanks’.
(Or use 2 pieces of this fabric and stitch along the edges with a black thread.)
thread and needle / sewing machine
Down feather pillow insert
- Put the two napkins with the wrong sides together
- Stitch along the edge, to ensure the napkins own edges are showing
- When 4/5 through the stitching, insert the feather pillow insert.
- Close the pillow. Put it on the sofa. Give it a punch. Smile!
- Make 2, one to give away, as really, you’d want this for yourself, right?!
4. Mail Messenger Bag, Crochet – Burlap
https://www.crystelleboutique.com/1/post/2012/11/ptt-post-bags-dutch-mail-sacks-upcycled-purses.html -Featured at Crystelle Boutique
5. Chunky Scarf – Free Knitting Pattern
6. Sourdough Bread + Starter Recipes
If you are featured: “Well, congrads!” Do brag about it and put our badge on your blog and share with everybody you were featured here. Why not?! You deserve the accolade.
Click in the text box on the right, Ctrl A (to select all), and Ctrl C (to copy). Then paste the code on your blog using Ctrl V.
How to Link Back to the Party
Simply place a link back to https://finecraftguild.com/ in your articles and the hook them up with us. Very easy. If you prefer neat pictures instead of text, try this instead:
Click into this text box, select all (ctrl A), copy the code (ctrl C), and paste it (ctrl V) into the code for your article that are linking up. Then, re-save your blog article.
Share + Follow
Wait! Before you leave this blog, Pin, Tweet and Share the party:
2. Join the Newsletter. Sign-up form on top right of page.
3. Share the party & Follow on Facebook, or other social media. Buttons top right of page.
Bye for now, & see you soon!
Also see our THANKSGIVING DINNER IDEAS, with free name cards, quotes, dinner ideas, dinner table center pieces, crafts for kids during dinner, celebratory computer backgrounds, and more.