You know, once you start sharing and opening up to others, particularly with these Pinterest boards, something miraculous happens: like babies, they start a life of their own. This is particularly the case with my Free Crochet Patterns Board, the first board I turned into a group board, and have been marketing since as such.
However my other group boards are slowly shaping up as true community boards, much to my delight! The Best Pinterest Group Boards for DIY & Crafts I manage at present:
Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns @ my Pinterest Board
Free crochet video tutorial for this leaping crochet stitch:
Leaping stripes Free Crochet Blanket
By Moogly Blog
Crochet one side, then the other. Stitch them together.
How I attach the handle(ring):
With right side facing me, pull the hook and yarn from behind thru the inside of the ring. Put your hook in the first sc, pull up a loop into the ring and yo from behind and pull thru to make a sc. The single stitch should be laying on the edge inside the ring.
Tip: add a liner so small items don’t fall thru the purse.
Camille Purse, one of my fave’s Free Crochet Patterns
By Ms Sunflower
As this is a really old, no longer in use blog, I’m showing you the pattern, before this source gets taken down:
Using Use size H/8 hook and worsted medium 4 yarn, makes a nice size purse:
Ch. 48 (multiple of 7 plus 6)
1. Right Side Row. Hdc in third ch from hook and in each remaining ch. Ch.1, turn.
2. And ALL Wrong Side Rows. Sc in each stitch across. Ch.2, turn.
3. *Work hdc in 4 sc, work post dc as follows: yo, insert hook right to left under post of hdc below next sc, draw up loop, (yo and draw through 2 loops) twice to complete dc. Skp sc behind post dc, work hdc in next sc, work post dc in hdc below next sc*, skip sc behind post dc; repeat from * to * across, ending with hdc in last 4 sc. Ch 1, turn.
4. Wrong side row, repeat row 2.
5. *Hdc in 4 sc, skip firt post dc, and work post dc on second post dc. Ch. 1, now work post dc around the skipped post dc (crossover made, skip the 3 sc behind crossover *; repeat from *to* across, ending with hdc in last 4 sc.
6. Wrong side row, repeat row 2.
7. * Hdc in 4 sc, work post dc in post dc below next sc (always skip sc behind each post dc), hdc in next sc, post dc in post dc below next sc*. Repeat from * to * ending with hdc in last 4 sc. Ch 1, turn. Repeat Rows 2 through 7 for pattern.
There you go. 9 Fantastic free patterns that you otherwise wouldn’t have found! I love each and every one of them.
Want to Get Invited to My Pinterest Group Boards??
If you want to be invited to any or all of my boards, you have to first become a Follower of FineCraftGuild and then leave me a comment section in this article below to say that you did. Only when you are a follower can I add you; Pinterest won’t let me otherwise.
As of today, I have over 23,000 (hard-earned) followers at Pinterest. Joining my group boards of course gives you some of that lovely exposure. I do aim to keep the quality of the boards really outstanding. Please help me in doing so if you are invited and join, okay?! I do need all the noses being in the same direction…
More Free Crochet Patterns
Rest assured, this blog will remain the depository of my most ‘precious’ jewels in terms of free crochet patterns. Look in the right side bar and below this article to find related links and many more gorgeous patterns!