:: 25 HILARIOUS JOKES for Kids – For Easter ::
Easter is around the corner. Let me guess: You have been looking over my Easter recipes, Easter crafts for kids, and Easter decorations, for ideas and projects.
Now you are all set to have a good time. Right?
Wrong. You’re missing one core ingredient for a wonderful Easter break, and that is humour. Kids love to laugh and so do I. Hence I thought to pull the school book out and share 25 of the most hilarious jokes for kids for Easter, with a few all-year-round good ones to keep up your sleeve for later on. Learn a few of these by heart and you’ll on to a winning break.
25 HILARIOUS JOKES for Kids – For Easter
My top 5 jokes
- Q: How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur neat?
A: With a hare brush!
- Q: How does the Easter Bunny travel?
A: By Hare-Plane.
- Q: How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur in place?
A: With hare spray!
- Q: Where does the Easter Bunny get the eggs from?
- Q: Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
A: Because he was having a bad hare day!
20 Other hilarious jokes for kids
- Q: What Do You Call A Sleepy Easter Egg?
- Q:How do you know the Easter Bunny is really smart?
- A: Because he’s an egghead.
- Q: What do you call a bunny with a dictionary in his pants?
- A: A smarty pants.
- Q: Why are you studying your Easter candy?
- A: I’m trying to decide which came first-the chocolate chicken or the chocolate egg!
- Q: Why did the rabbit cross the road?
- A: Because it was the chicken’s day off.
- Q: What sport are eggs good at?
- A: Running!
- Q: How does the Easter Bunny say Happy Easter?
- A: Hoppy Easter!
- Q: Why couldn’t the rabbit fly home for Easter?
- A: He didn’t have the hare fare.
- Q: What did one Easter brunch plate say to another plate?
- A: Lunch is on me.
- Q: How do you make holy water?
- A: Boil the hell out of it!
- Q: How does the ocean say hello?
- A: It waves.
- Q: What is the smartest kind of bee?
- A: A spelling bee.
- Q: What kind of bunny can’t hop?
- A: A chocolate bunny!
- Q: Why did the Easter egg hide?
- A: He was a little chicken!
- Q: Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?
- A: He wanted to go to high school.
- Q: Want me to tell you a joke about pizza?
- A: Sorry, it is too cheesy.
- Q: Why was the broom late?
- A: He overswept.
- Q: Why don’t bunnies eat clowns?
- A: They taste funny.
Some knock-knock jokes for Easter
- Knock, knock!
Arthur any more eggs to decorate?
- Knock, knock!
- Who’s there?
- Wendy who?
- Wendy Easter Bunny coming?
And a Bonus Mom Joke
- Q: What is the opposite of irony?
- A: Wrinkly.
Moral of the story: don’t work too hard. Love and laugh!Happy Easter!